Παρασκευή 18 Μαΐου 2012

Ύδρα, το νησί των ονείρων


Dreaming about Hydra

Since I saw the musical "Mamma Mia" I've become obsessed with Greece. The landscapes shown in the movie were absolutely amazing. So since than I've been trying to find a way to go to Greece, looking on the internet for the perfect place to visit, talking to people who already have been there for advice and of course trying to save enough money for my perfect vacation :) Actually that's the hardest thing to do when there are so many temptation around, thank God we don't have H&M in Romania yet :)) ... so back to Greece, I was reading Roxana Voloseniuc's blog the other day, she's the chief editor for Elle Romania, and one of her posts was about a small island in Greece called Hydra and I fell in love of her picturesque landscapes. This island is perfect. A few interesting things I've found: garbage trucks are the only motor vehicles on the island, as cars or motorcycles are not allowed by law. Donkeys, bicycles, and water taxis provide public transportation; it's only two away from Athens , so it's perfect if you want to visit Athens also; Leonard Cohen has a house there; and from what Roxana says on her blog a great jewellery shop. I'm going to live you with some photos I've found...I'm going back to my dreaming :)





















Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

metamarks